This Technical Club is formed to stimulate the brains of the students. The mission is to inspire the innovator within everyone, and to provide the students of the Institute a platform for transforming their dreams and ideas into reality. We are committed to nurture the technical environment in the Institute to help the students develop a better acumen, which would help them in their future endeavours.
We aim to organize the following activities for the students so that they can get a practical exposure to various areas of technology such as:
· Industry 4.0 trainings in collaboration with Apple, Texas Instruments, Prolific Systems etc.
· Industrial visits to reputed companies such as Hero Motocorp, Hardwar; Tata Motors, Rudrapur etc.
· Memorandum of Understanding for conducting trainings with TCS, Microsoft etc.
· Internship Programmes with IIT – A student recently got selected in IIT, Ropar for an internship.
· Conferences on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc. organized by IEEE.
· Faculty Development Programs on latest technologies
· Guest Lectures with eminent speakers from IIT, NIT etc.
Under this club any student or group of students willing to pursue any particular technical subject or specialization will be supported by the senior members of the club.
Some Achievements :
1. Smart India Hackathon: Our team called the “Back Benchers” recently got selected in the Grand Finale of Smart India Hackathon – organised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
2. Technomax: Every year at RIT the club organises the Technical Festival called “Technomax” where students from all branches display their projects and are judged by a panel of IIT professionals. Cash prizes of more than 3 lacks are given.
3. AICRA: The club is the place where students can practice their soft skills in a fun-packed and inspiring environment.
4. Collaboration with IIT Guwahati to work on Renewable Energy Sources and Electric Vehicles (EV)