Library is a power house of knowledge for professional studies and research. It provides a vast and constantly up-date resource to the students to ensure their over-all development.
The aim of the Library is to serve the needs of RIT Faculty and Students and potential learners of the Institute. It is the heart of the Institution and act as centre for collection of literature pre-dominantly related to industrial knowledge, management and its allied subjects and develops a comprehensive collection of information that is useful for teaching and reference purposes.
- The Library of RIT is well stocked with of 33’000 good collection of books covering wide spectrum of disciplines e.g. M.Tech., MBA, MCA, B.Tech., Polytechnic.
- The Library is subscribing more than 100 International, National Journals and magazines in various fields of Technology, Management and General interest to Faculty and Students.
- Library is providing books –issue- facility to the Faculty, Staff Members and Students. Students can draw four books from the Library in normal course of academic routine.
- E-Journals facility is also available in the Library
- 16 Leading National Newspapers are available to readers
- 2500 Reference books are available in Reference Section facilitating Project- Works and Research Papers to the readers.
- More than 150 readers are easily accommodated for readership in the Library.
- The 24×7 Wi-Fi facilities are being provided to the members of the Library.
- Library maintains State-of-art facilities to its readership every hour during all working days and even in the evening working hours to willing Students residing in the RIT Hostels
- Previous year university papers available.
- Previous year project report available.