India: +91-9927099210, 9927099219
Instructions for Depositing Routine Fee for students promoted to 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Year
- Through DD/Cash deposit at Fee counter
- Online through their bank.
DD/ CASH Deposit Instructions
- All the students promoted to 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Year can deposit their routine fee by DD/Cash.
- The students can deposit the fee through demand draft, pay order (payable at the station where they intend to deposit the fee) or cash at the Fee Deposit Counter.
- DD must issued in the fabour of ‘Roorkee Institute of Technology’ payable at Roorkee, Uttarakhand’.
- Fee Deposit Counter will issue a Reciept to the Student and in this way the fee deposit process will be complete.
To download Punjab National Bank(PNB) EasyPay slip in PDF format Click here
To Online Fee Payment via Net Banking/Cards (For Academic Fee Only/Hostel Fee is not acceptable online): Click here (QuikFee)