RIT Roorkee organised a Virtual HR Conclave on 28th August 2021 on “𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞” from 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM. Emphasizing the great value and the importance of HRs belonging to corporate world, RIT’s T&P Cell is striving to connect RIT students with some of the top HRs of Indian companies to ignite their minds about the new challenges leading to new opportunities.
Recent advances in technology sector, and the challenges reposed by COVID19 pandemic have necessitated the need to revamp and reinforce our efforts to pave the way of success for all RIT students.
Training & Placement Cell of RIT is very serious about the placement of RIT students and is working in tandem with the industries. We hold the membership of Confederation of Industry (CII). This is another step put forward by T&P Cell to motivate the students and get the maximum benefit from the conclave.
The speakers of the session are:
· Dr. Parag Jain – 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐑𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐞
· B. Raghava Srinivasan, 𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲
· Bhavya Mishra, 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜t𝐨𝐫 & 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐑 – 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐯𝐭 𝐋𝐭𝐝
· Dr. Murali Padmanabhan, 𝐒𝐫. 𝐕𝐏, 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐎𝐃, 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐬𝐚
· Reetu Raina, 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐎, 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐯𝐭 𝐋𝐭𝐝
· Sonia Sehgal, 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚
All students and Faculty of Department participated in this event