Department of Electronics and Communication Imparts quality technical education through research, innovation and teamwork for creating professionally superior and ethically strong manpower that meets the global challenges of engineering industries in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department runs an undergraduate programme to cater to the challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of electronics engineering.
The objective of the department is to provide the students with an environment that explores their minds to quest technically and exploit the resources imbibing knowledge of the highly experienced faculty, thus, serving the nation by providing high quality engineers in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The infrastructure and lab facilities which provide adequate opportunities to students for learning and innovation are upgraded regularly. The department has distinguished faculty, all holding degrees from renowned institutes of the country. The faculty of the department has been constantly carrying out research on many cutting edge technologies and regularly gets engaged in publishing research papers in top national and international journals.
State-of-the-Art courses in Mobile Communications, Optical Communications, Telecommunication Networks, Signal Processing, Microelectronics, Digital System Design, Embedded Systems and MEMS are integrated to keep the students abreast of latest technologies.Undergraduate program:
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in IOT (Internet of Things)
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in embedded system.
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in VLSI
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Robotics and Automation.
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- Wireless Communication
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- PCB Designing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Robotics & Automation.
- Design and development of 0-1.3 GHz Radio frequency variable gain amplifier with 25-35 dB dynamic range linearity noise.
- Energy optimization of solar cells using genetic algorithm.
- MATLAB Simulink based Solar Photo Voltaic Module using MPPT, Artificial Neural Network MPPT & PID controller.
- Analysis and Design of Matrix Convertors for Adjustable Speed Drive and Distributed Power Sources.
- Generation and Distribution of Millimeter Waves using External Modulation Technique.
- Controller Design and its Performance analysis for SOPDT.
- Analysis of Compact H- shaped Micro Strip Patch Antenna using IE- 3D
- Hardware chip implementation of Digital Watermarking using IM-DCT Inverse Modified Discrete Cosine Transform.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Head of Department
Prof. Vishal Sharma
Ph.D.(Pursuing), M.Tech., B.Tech.
Industrial Experience: 2 year Education Experience: 9 year Memberships : IEEE Membership