Sub:- Applying Online for Post-Matriculation Scholarship of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Uttrakhand for SC/ST/OBC students for Acad. Year 2019-20.
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Uttrakhand has now decided that application form for Post-Matriculation Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students from Academic Year 2019-20 onwards will be filled in online. The following important points need to be noted:
- Under the “SC/ST Post-Matriculation Scholarship Scheme” initiated by the Government of India, those SC/ST students whose parents’/guardians’ annual income is up to Rs.2.00 lakh will be eligible.
- Under OBC Post-Matriculation Scholarship, only those OBC students whose parents’/guardians’ annual income is up to Rs.1.00 lakh and whose admission has been made through counselling will be eligible. The students who have taken admission under Management Quota will not be eligible to get benefit under this Scheme.
Procedure for filling in Online Application Form
- The details/data in the Application Form in the software will be filled in by the eligible student himself. The student will be required to register only once on the website – http://scholarship.gov.in. After successful registration, the student will be provided user ID and password SMS through e-mail alert which will be valid for ever.
- After getting user ID, the student may fill his application form 15-09-2019 to 15.10.2019 (for fresh Scholarship) & those students are already register can renew their scholarship from 30-09-2019 to 10.2019 online.
- All applications marked as Duplicate /Permanent rejected have been removed from the renewal Process. Email ids/login ids of such students have been de-activated.
- For filling in Online application form, the student will be required to upload a passport size latest photo of the self; self-attested copies of Mool niwas praman-patra; caste certificate; income certificate issued by the competent authority; bonafide certificate issued by the concerned College; certificate/mark sheet of last examination passed; first page of the Pass Book of any CBS Bank – showing name of the student, address, bank account number and IFSC Code of the Bank. The OBC students will also be required to upload the certificate of counseling.
- After submission of the Application Form Online, the student will take a print out of the application form, sign it, affix latest passport size photograph and will submit it along with the documents as mentioned above in the Registrar’s Office before the last date i.e. 15.10.2019.
8 The User Manual for applying online will be available on web portal http://scholarship.gov.in
developed by the NIC, Uttrakhand, Dehradun, the link of which will also be provided on the
Website of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag .
NOTE: The student will himself be responsible for correctness of the details filled in in the application form and the documents attached with the application. For furnishing any false information, the student will be liable for any civil, criminal or any other action as deemed fit by the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag.