Teaching methodology is used for strengthening the quality of teaching-learning environment and to bring academic excellence in the Institute and are as below:
- Punctuality in Classes
- Regularity in taking classes
- Scheduled organization and distribution of syllabus, tutorials, test, notes and question banks by faculty
- Makes alternate arrangement of class by faculty in his/her absence
- Accessibility of the faculty outside the class
- Timely checking of test copies and tutorials etc.
- Academic progress report of students is sent to parents in every month.
- Focus on syllabus
- Self-confidence in teaching
- Good Communication skills between the faculty and students
- Show the evaluated answer sheets to students and discuss the answers of the test
- Practice tests are carried out separately for poor performer students/weak students.
- Provide testing and analysis instruments/equipments for practical and research exposure.
- Use of Blackboards/Whiteboards for grasping and practicing more.
- Blackboards work in terms of legibility, visibility, sound and structures
- Use of audio-visual lectures through PPT/you-tube lectures/ NPTEL lectures etc for clear understanding of innovative technologies
- Conduct the classroom discussions or participation through inviting opinion on different topics of the subject
- To organise industrial visits for providing technological/ practical exposure.
- To organise guest-lectures through eminent professors and industrial managers for technical skills development
- To organise Tech-fest for enhancing technical knowledge and creativity through projects
- Help student in providing study material/on line study material for each subject like notes, assignments, sample papers and question banks etc.
- Guidance for developing professional skills among students
- Help students in realizing career goals
- Encourage students for better planning of study
- Research Journals and magazines are available in the Institute library for helping students for developing their research projects.
- On line research papers can be downloaded in the Institute library.
- Personality development classes for grooming the personality of the students