- Core Values
- Promote Academic Integrity and Accountability.
- Provide Outstanding teaching and encourage scholarly research and professional guidance.
- Appreciation of intellectual excellence and creativity.
- An unfettered spirit of lifelong learning and exploration.
- Sensitivity to social responsibilities and ethics.
- Respect and tolerance for the views of every individual.
- Attention to issues of national relevance as well as of global concern.
- Holistic understanding, including knowledge of the human sciences.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
- Learning results in an improved environment for innovation, improving responsiveness, and proper use of all resources.
Our Major Tie-Ups
Back to top